Place of work
We are always searching for people, who work with Java, C, Golang, Python or Angular, and will work from either Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, or Žilina!
The availability depends on the current situation of our projects, but we will be happy to consider your application!
- Agreement-based (Temporary jobs) – only for students finishing school this year
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
Are you passionate about Java, Python, C, Golang, or UI? We always welcome new prospects, who will work in one of the mentioned languages of your choice and further develop your skills.
Why is this job unique?
It involves working on prototype projects, on something that no man has done before. Each and every task is a challenge. We head to an unknown land and do not even know whether we’ll manage to find the way. But once we do, with us, you will reach Silicon Valley.
What will be your tasks?
Writing code, of course. The rest is up to you and to whether you’re a trainee, junior or senior. We believe in small teams, but if you end up with a simple task, it might be completely up to you – the analysis, design, coding, and testing. More complex tasks are always assigned to teams.
What do we expect from you?
Independence is key. We will not spoon-feed you – this is a job for the kind of people who do not like others looking over their shoulders.
We require a bit of perfectionism – since we do many open-source projects, anybody can have a look at your code, so make sure that you have something to be proud of.
How high can you climb?
In our company, career growth is available for everybody, willing to constantly improve themselves. Through regular employee assessments, there is a high possibility of promotion from Trainee through Junior, Semi-senior, and Senior to an Expert.
Since we are a family-based company, we will be glad to hear anybody´s ideas and we will happily support the good projects. Our seniors are some of the best in the industry and they can teach you a lot.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student
- University education
English – we expect your language skills to increase with your seniority. In the beginning, we expect you to at least speak English at the B1 level.
- Java, or Python, or C, or Golang, or Angular
- UNIX/Linux administration – basic
- Kubernetes – basic
- Docker – basic
- LAN/WAN administration – basic
Personality requirements and skills
- Be passionate about your language of choice
- We utilize SCRUM and communicate with customers worldwide on a daily basis, English is, therefore, a must.
- Microservice architecture Spring / Springboot and Spring ecosystem is an advantage
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
How much you can earn is directly related to how much you know. Your paycheck grows with your skills. You can start as a developer and make your way up or we can hire you directly as an expert. If you are a good team leader, we can even hire you directly for this position.
Here is our salary ladder for Software Engineers (gross):
- Software Developer (Junior): 1300 -1600 €
- Engineer: 1600 – 2200 €
- Engineer (Senior): starting at 2200 €
- Expert: starting at 3000 € – depending on expertise
The salary range is given in EUR. The salary is divided into a fixed and variable part (the variable part is paid in full unless the Code of Conduct is broken or work tasks are not performed). The minimum fix is 1000 €.
- Personal Day, Birthday Holiday
- Sick leave cover
- Flexible working hours, Off-site work
- Financial benefit for public transport & trainings
- Young dynamic team, team-buildings