Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
English – Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
- Min. 3 years of experience in product or portfolio management
- Min. 1 year of experience in sales
- Sales and marketing skills are an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Time management
- Clean criminal record is a must
Employee perks, benefits
- Interesting tasks, challenges
- Young team, good atmosphere
- Individual work and work in a team as well
- Motivating salary and benefits
- Exciting team-building activities
- Flexible working time
- Full compensation during illness
- Fruits available for everyone – we want our colleagues to be healthy and happy
- Beanbags, fit balls, etc.
- Further education and many more!
The longer you are with us, the more interesting benefits you will have! (additional holidays and after 5 years you will receive an extra one month paid holidays!)
Information about the selection process
In case you think this is the right job for you, and fulfill the criteria mentioned in this job ad, do not hesitate to send us your CV. We’re looking forward to meeting you!