Place of work
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
You will be working on networking-related software development projects, with a wide variety of external clients and international teams. The main responsibility is team coordination and control over the team’s project plan. Our teams are located in Bratislava, Banská Bystrica and Žilina.
We are looking for someone with basic knowledge of agile methodologies, and software development cycle and someone who is willing to put in the effort to learn everything necessary.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collection, specification, and analysis of software requirements
- Project and schedule planning
- Meetings with the customer – Creation of analysis documentation
- Communication with the development team
- Presentation, including an explanation of the solution
- Revision of the feasibility study
- Taking part in international projects
- Taking part in designing a software product on the individual component level
- Defining the design „best practices“
- Pre-sales activities
- Active participation in the realization of the team’s daily routine
- People management (hiring, performance reviews, etc.)
- Visiting your team in branch offices regularly
- Min. 6 months of previous experience or basic knowledge of driving software projects.
- Fluent written and spoken English on a professional level.
- Fairness, friendliness & strictness – combined. You have to be an authority, have the drive, dynamics, inner strength & energy.
- A clean criminal record is a must.
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- IT process knowledge (programming languages, testing, software development, etc.)
- PMP, PMI-ACP, PMP-RPM certificates
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1500€, depending on the level of seniority
Employee perks, benefits
• Personal Day, Birthday Holiday
• Work from off-site
• Sick leave cover
• Financial benefit for public transport
• Young dynamic team, team-buildings
• Other benefits are discussed during the interview
Information about the selection process
The salary range is given in EUR. The salary is divided into a fixed and variable part (the variable part is paid in full unless the Code of Conduct is broken or work tasks are not performed).
In case you think this is the right job for you, and fulfill the criteria mentioned in this job ad, do not hesitate to send us your CV. We’re looking forward to meeting you!