The open-source cloud platform for building and wiring VNFs: Ligato provides infrastructure and libraries, code samples, and CI/CD process to accelerate & improve the overall developer experience.
Ligato paves the way towards faster code reuse, reducing costs, and increasing application agility & maintainability. It offers high-performance networking & network wiring.
Native to the cloud, Ligato has a minimal footprint. It can be easily integrated, customized, and extended, even deployed using Kubernetes.
We offer Ligato as a commercially supported distribution, consisting of a pre-packed version, ready for installing on a Linux distro of your choice.
- Cloud-native: Minimal footprint, simple management, deployed using Kubernetes
- VPP Agent: Robust management and config of high-speed virtual networking device
- BGP Agent: integration of BGP protocol & automatic configuration of VPP Agent L3 routes
- SFC Controller: Chaining VNFs (based on VPP agent), routers (IOS XE)
- High-performance network wiring: MEMIF interconnection for VNF, vSwitch, vRouter
- Easy integration: Google protocol buffers APIs, Docker images, connectors (ETCD, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Customizable: Utilizes plugins for better extensibility