PANTHEON.tech s.r.o., having its registered seat at Mlynské nivy 56, 821 05 Bratislava, Slovakia.
Data we collect
Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, the time spent on these pages, and information about your browser, device, and location/city.
We may track things, such as how long you spend on the website or the pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve our website site for you. For this purpose, we are using Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity & LeadFeeder.
Clarity captures the user interactions on your website such as how the page has rendered and what interactions your user had on your website such as mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, etc.
The information collected through these tracking and performance cookies does not identify any individual visitor. If you do not agree with using these tracking and performance cookies, you can update cookie settings in your browser accordingly or stop browsing the website.
What we use it for
We collect and process information and personal data only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws All personal data is processed securely following Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR). This means we collect and use your information and personal data only where:
- you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose
- please note that you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place
- it satisfies our legitimate interest (except where our interests are overridden by your interests), such as to market and promotes our services and products
- if we are using your information because we have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use at any time
Rights in the Personal Data Processing
You have the right mainly to require from Us as a controller the following rights
- access to personal data, to deletion or correction of your data ;
- restriction of processing of personal data;
- transmission/portability of data provided to us according to Article 20 of GDPR in a structured, machine-readable format, which are automated and are processed under contract or consent.
- to object to the processing of personal data on the legal basis of the protection of legitimate interests,
- request not to apply automated individual decision-making to them under the terms and conditions stipulated in Article 22 of GDPR;
- to revoke consent to the processing of personal data,
- file a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, and/or an application initiating proceedings according to Section 100 of the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection.
We do not provide your information or personal data to any recipients. We are using Google Analytics, LeadFeeder, HotJar & Watson Assistant to analyze data we collect for the above-described purpose.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
We process your data only in EU countries.
How long we keep information
We use the default setting of Google Analytics to retain user information for 26 months. When data reaches the end of the retention period, it is deleted automatically every month.
How to access and control your information
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them, and any limitations.
You have the right to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes). You may contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below to request assistance.
However, the information collected through tracking and performance cookies does not identify any individual visitor. If you do not want us to analyze your data collected through tracking and performance cookies, we advise you to update cookie settings in your browser accordingly or stop browsing our website.
Access and update your information. You can access and update your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can request that we stop using your information. In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don’t have the appropriate rights to do so. Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us, as provided below.
Data portability. Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information.
Mlynské nivy 56
Phone: +421 2 206 65 111
821 05 Bratislava, Slovakia