Place of work
Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, or Žilina
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
We are looking for a Software Tester/QA, who will assure that everything is up to standards and assure high quality in the code.
A Tester, who understands networks, Linux, and software testing concepts, can immediately qualify for a senior position.
If you are unsure about a senior position, we welcome ambitious juniors as well. We would love a Tester, who can:
- Develop new testing scripts, while maintaining existing ones
- Analyze outputs and can tell us, why something is (not) working
- Write & maintain QA documentation
Why is this job unique?
It involves working on prototype projects, on something that no man has done before. Each task is a challenge. We head to an unknown land and do not even know whether we’ll manage to find the way. But once we do, with us, you will reach Silicon Valley.
What do we expect from you?
Independence is key. We will not spoon-feed you – this is a job for the kind of people who do not like others looking over their shoulders.
We require a bit of perfectionism – since we do many open-source projects, anybody can have a look at your code, so make sure that you have something to be proud of.
How high can you climb?
In our company, career growth is available for everybody, willing to constantly improve themselves. Through regular employee assessments, there is a high possibility of promotion from Trainee through Junior, Semi-senior, and Senior to an Expert.
Since we are a family-based company, we will be glad to hear anybody’s ideas and we will happily support good projects. Our seniors are some of the best in the industry and they can teach you a lot.
- Python – advanced
- Bash – advanced
- UNIX/Linux administration – advanced
- Unit Testing – basic
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – basic
- CI/CD pipeline – basic
- Robot Framework – basic
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student
- University education
- English –we expect you to speak English at the B2 level.
Personality requirements and skills
- Be passionate about Testing
- We utilize SCRUM and communicate with customers worldwide daily, English is, therefore, a must.
- If you understand & use Java, C, or Go, and utilize DevOps, CI/CD, or SCRUM, you will have a competitive advantage against other applicants for this position
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
How much you can earn is directly related to how much you know. Your paycheck grows with your skills. You can start as a developer and make your way up or we can hire you directly as an expert. If you are a good team leader, we can even hire you directly for this position.
Here is our salary ladder for Software Engineers in Test (gross):
- Software Developer (Junior): 1500 -1800 €
- Engineer: 1700 – 2500 €
- Engineer (Senior): starting at 2300 €
- Expert: starting at 3000 €
The salary range is given in EUR. The salary is divided into a fixed and variable parts (the variable part is paid in full unless the Code of Conduct is broken or work tasks are not performed). The minimum fix is 1200 €.
- Personal Day, Birthday Holiday
- Sick leave cover
- Flexible working hours, Off-site work
- Financial benefit for public transport & training
- Young dynamic team, team-buildings