PANTHEON.tech is, primarily, a software research & development company focused on the development of software products and research of network technologies.
We provide open-source integration & support, as well as solutions. PANTHEON.tech is one of the core contributors to the OpenDaylight project source-code. We aim to provide our customers with a focused and deep expertise, in combination with efficient project management.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- SDN/NFV: architecture, design & development
- Clustering: high availability & disaster recovery
- White-box testing of OpenDaylight Cluster
- YANG: data bindings, modeling proficiency, DSL translations
- Protocols implementations & extension: OpenFlow, BGP, PCEP, NETCONF, RESTCONF, SXP, SNMP, RSVP-TE, BFD, IPSEC, NSH, LISP
- Virtualization & Containerization (Kubernetes & Docker)
- Automation & Testing: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- POS terminals & ATM network experience
- An integrated, open-source platform, designed for NFV
- PANTHEON.tech supports & contributes to this project
- Easily integrate and deploy NFV infrastructure & onboard VNF/CNFs