- A network doesn’t have to be a collection of cables and devices
- Our task is to replace as much hardware as we can with software
- Manage remotely, efficiently and save on additional costs
- A future-defining, open-source project & SDN controller
- We offer OpenDaylight Training for enterprises
- We are the top contributing company to the OpenDaylight codebase
- A high-performance, IO services framework, focused on data IO speed & efficiency
- Accelerate NFV & SDN solutions for a dynamic computing environment
- PANTHEON.tech provides custom VPP solutions & support for existing projects
Ligato provides infrastructure and libraries, code samples, and CI/CD process to accelerate & improve the overall developer experience.
All this while being native to the cloud, makes Ligato the perfect choice for network wiring with a minimal memory footprint, using Kubernetes.
Clustering is the ability to engage and run multiple software in parallel, to work in an environment as a single entity.
Improve hardware performance by a more efficient distribution of the requests: early problem detection and prevent code regressions in OpenDaylight.
- Replace hardware with software in your network – virtualization
- Curbs the running costs and complexity of the entire network
- Network Functions can work locally or in the cloud
- An integrated, open-source platform, designed for NFV
- PANTHEON.tech supports & contributes to this project
- Easily integrate and deploy NFV infrastructure & onboard VNF/CNFs
- The Open Network Automation Platform aims to automate the entire network
- PANTHEON.tech provides service providers with custom ONAP solutions
- Enable rapid automation and orchestration of your networks