Place of work
We are always searching for trainees, which will work from either Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, or Žilina!
As soon as possible.
Job description, responsibilities, and duties
Are you passionate about Java, Python, UI/UX, Go, or Testing? We always welcome new prospects for a Top-Level Trainee position, where you will work in the language of your choice and further develop your skills.
- Why is this job unique?
It involves working on prototype projects, on something that no man has done before. Each and every task is a challenge. We head to an unknown land and do not even know whether we’ll manage to find the way. But once we do, with us you will reach Silicon Valley.
- What will be your tasks?
Writing code, of course, and learning a lot! We believe in small teams, but if you end up with a simple task, it might be completely up to you – the analysis, design, coding, and testing. More complex tasks are always assigned to teams.
- What do we expect from you?
Independence is the key. We will not spoon-feed you – this is a job for the kind of people who do not like others looking over their shoulders. Also, we require a bit of perfectionism – since we do many open source projects, anybody can have a look at your code, so make sure that you have something to be proud of. But of course, you will have all the support and a buddy that will lead you.
- How high can you climb?
To be a Trainee is just the beginning. In our company, career growth is available for everybody willing to constantly improve himself. Through regular employee assessments, there is a high possibility of promotion from Trainee through Junior, Semi-senior, and Senior to an Expert. Since we are a family-based company, we will be glad to hear anybody´s ideas and we will happily support the good projects. Our seniors are some of the best in the industry and they can teach you a lot.
- Personal Day, Birthday Holiday
- Flexible working hours, Off-site work after the Academy
- Sick leave cover
- Financial benefit for public transport & training
- Young dynamic team, team-buildings, family environment
Candidates with the following education, suit the position:
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University student – final year
- University education
English – we expect your language skills to increase with your seniority. In the beginning, we expect you to speak English at least at the B1 level.
- Java, or Angular, or Go, or Python, or Bash, or Cypress
- UNIX/Linux administration – basic
- Kubernetes – basic
- Docker – basic
- LAN/WAN administration – basic
Personality requirements and skills
- Be passionate about your language of choice.
- We utilize SCRUM and communicate with customers worldwide on a daily basis, English is, therefore, a must.
- Knowledge or active interest in the networking domain.
Basic wage component (gross)
Pantheon Academy is an excellent way to start your career as a Developer or Tester. In addition, it is available in two options, depending on the level of your current skills:
- Academy Trainee program – the length is 6 months and the salary starts at 950 euros.
- Advanced Academy Trainee program – the length is 3 months the salary starts at 1,100 euros.
In both options, the contract is 6 months and your salary grows together with increasing experience, from 50-100 euros every month. By the end of the Academy, you will be ready to be promoted to the Junior Software Developer or Tester.
This is a full-time position suitable for Fresh Graduates too.